Trying to express how much your friend means to you? Here is a collection of messages and quotes that symbolize the bond of true friendship. Some of these messages are ways to say ‘thank you’ to your friend for any reason—whether you’re just glad for their friendship or you want to thank them for coming to your birthday party—while others are Friendship Day wishes.
Be inspired and write a card, handwritten letter, email, Facebook message, or tweet to your BFF. Celebrate your friendship!
In this article, you will find:
- Short thank you messages that are perfect for texts
- Thank you messages and Friendship Day wishes
- Friendship quotes
- Messages for your friend on your birthday
- Inspiring pictures you can send to your friends
Quotes about friendship can sometimes communicate the importance of a relationship that is hard to describe in words. If you have experienced true friendship and the companionship of a real friend, you will relate to these quotes from the bottom of your heart.
- Friendship is like a tree that takes many years of nurturing and care. But when it blooms, it gives you shelter, comfort, and fruit like no other.
- Don’t expect anything from your friends. Friendship itself is the greatest gift you will ever receive in life.
- Friendship is one of the very few things in the world that is truly priceless. You can buy friends, but you can’t buy friendship.
- Friendship is the biggest asset in the balance sheet of your life.
- Friendship is the best medicine—it can bring you up, no matter how down you feel, and you don’t need a prescription.
Note: It does not need to be Friendship Day to thank you friends for being there for you. Friendship is a bond that should be cherished and celebrated every day.
So stop waiting for that one day in the year, and give your dear friends a hug as you show them how thankful you are to have people like them in your life.
Just like saying ‘I love you’ to your partner, saying ‘thank you’ to your friend is one of the very few things in life that will never go out of vogue.