Imagine how beautiful it will be to bring moments of laughter into your boyfriend’s big day — his birthday. You’ll definitely appreciate any attempt at it, and surely you’ll appreciate it even more if it comes from you.
The most amazing collection of over 120 funny birthday messages for your boyfriend are written on this page you are on, and if you’d go through them, you will find little or no stress in sending him a great one.
With a copy, paste and send, you’ll get him rolling on the floor while you’ll stand fulfilled because you gave him the best medicine — laughter.
Birthday Wishes for Boyfriend Funny
Most hilarious birthday wishes for boyfriend. funny birthday wishes for your boyfriend.
1. When there’s nothing else to do, I’ll think about all I’ll eat when your birthday comes next, while wishing you more prosperity. Happy birthday, baby.
2. Hope you’re not part of those claiming to be forever young? Because I can’t have a boyfriend with stunted growth. Happy birthday to you, my love.
3. Today, just forget your worries. The only worry you’re permitted to have is getting a cake and providing food for all. Happy birthday to you, my darling.
4. I will propose an award for the birthday of the year and I will make sure that it is won, by hook or crook, by my birthday. Yours is second. Happy birthday, my baby.
5. I feel like I love you more today, and trust me when I say it’s not because I want the lion share of your cake. Happy birthday, my sweetheart.
6. There’s no way I’ll sleep at home tonight. We must shake the city till tomorrow. Don’t worry, my wallet can support. Happy birthday to you, my darling.
7. Your life will be filled with joy and your day with money. Joy so you’ll want to live forever and money so you’ll celebrate today heavily. Happy birthday, baby.
8. While I’m hoping you overhear me every time I’m wishing you well, I also hope you get all wishes that you and I have for you. Happy birthday, sweetheart.
9. I know people that have celebrated birthdays hugely and people that have celebrated birthdays lowly. Hope you’re with the first group. Happy birthday to you, my heart.
10. Because I don’t want you to get lost in luxury, I wish you spend more of the money I wish you get on me than on yourself. Happy birthday, darling.
11. If I give a little chance to you, you’ll sleep the whole day, so let me begin with this wake-up text for you. Good morning and happy birthday, my love.
12. Without today in this year, you won’t be a year older and without today in history, you wouldn’t be born to earth, so just thank God. Happy birthday to you, my baby.
13. Talking of birthdays, I’ve got mad love for them and madder love for those where there are much food and maddest love for yours. Happy birthday, my darling.
14. If I could turn back the hands of time, I’ll wait for today to be over, then I’ll start the day again from the beginning. Happy birthday, my love.
15. Times ticking, so let’s celebrate the hell out of eternity, so we’ll only have heaven left when time tells us it’s time to leave earth. Happy birthday to you, honey.
16. I’m impressed with how you treat me. So I wish you a long life for your sake and for mine, so I’ll have you for a long time. Happy birthday, dear.
17. Today, I’ll just wait to see how it goes so I can copy from your birthday and make mine more interesting. Happy birthday to you, my baby.
18. Every day is monochrome except your birthdays. And mine. But since today’s yours, I’ll lie about mine. Happy birthday to you, darling.
19. Let’s make your birthday a trial version of our wedding day, after all, there’s a cake and there are people. Happy birthday to you, my sweetheart.
20. I’d have sponsored your big day, but since you and I are one, I’ll just let you do it. It won’t be different from I doing it. Happy birthday to you, baby.
21. I’m thinking of all the birthday messages I’ve sent to you in the past and wondering if there’s any good thing I’ve not yet wished you. Happy birthday though, my darling.
22. So it’s your birthday and I’m expected to start wishing you well all of a sudden? No! I’ve always wished you well. Happy birthday to you, my sweetheart.
23. I’m beginning to feel like I was born to keep track of your birthdays because I never seem to forget them. Happy birthday to you, my baby.
24. On days like this, I forget my problems and issues and shout in excitement. And I don’t do that because of the party. Happy birthday, my heart.
25. If I say we should spend the day together indoors, people will say I’m not nice, so I’ll just let you celebrate with everyone. Happy birthday, my darling.
26. I feel like the love I have for you is now one year older, which means it should be one year stronger and wiser too. Happy birthday to you, my precious one.
27. When asked about your age today, be very specific. Don’t say you’re one year older or I’ll assume you’re one-year madder. Happy birthday to you, my darling.
28. I’ll test your growth, not by the words you speak and the things you do, but by your ability to lift heavier objects. Happy birthday, my love.
29. I love you and I love birthdays, so you know that I’m so in love with today. Today’s a good day to love. Happy birthday to you, darling.
30. I think there’s a special strength everyone should have on their birthdays, to handle whatever may come. May you have yours. Happy birthday, my sweetheart.
31. The worst thing to happen to anyone on his birthday is for him not to have a cake. Hope your birthday is the best? Happy birthday, my darling.
32. I’ll do everything you want me to do for you today apart from cutting your cake. That’s in the hands of the celebrant. Happy birthday, my love.
33. Why you are no longer growing taller is a thing of concern, so let me just believe that you’re growing wiser. Happy birthday to you, my baby.
34. I wish you laugh today, even over nothing. I wish you laugh now so it can be that my wish for you came through. Happy birthday to you, darling.
35. May all my wishes for you on your big day come to pass before the wishes of others. Because I am your girl. Happy birthday to you, beautiful one.
36. You are important to me. So take all the break you can today because, from tomorrow, I’ll need all of you. Happy birthday to you, darling.
37. There’s nothing I want more than celebrating your birthday for the 364 days after it. How possible is it? Happy birthday to you, honey.
38. Every time I think of you, I feel like there’s one new butterfly in my tummy. I’m afraid you’re building a community of butterflies in me. Happy birthday, baby.
39. Love like you’ll never love again is what they told me, but I can’t because I want to love you forever. Hope you understand? Happy birthday, darling.
40. No birthday ever beat mine. Yours came close, but that’s as far as it came. So I celebrate with you, the second best birthday. Happy birthday, my heart.
41. Get a fat friend to sit in a mall and lower the prices, so we can buy all we need to celebrate the day. Happy birthday to you, my sweetheart.
42. Today’s the day you’ll use all your gift cards and discount cards to shop. Today’s the day we’ll spend on all cheaply. Happy birthday, my love.
43. You and I present the best party ever, better than any in the past, but worse than the next we’ll present. Happy birthday to you, my baby.
44. Would have stressed less to type a birthday message, but you’re so old-fashioned you don’t understand the abbreviations. Happy birthday, my love.
45. I have a feeling that if Jesus comes today, he’ll either join our party while waiting for me or go back without me because I’m not missing the party. Happy birthday, darling.
46. Real boys don’t celebrate birthdays. They let their girlfriends do it. But when your girlfriend is broke, well, let’s see how it goes. Happy birthday, my heart.
47. Once upon a time, I met a boy with a big heart that was empty. Now, I’ve occupied the whole space for our own good, especially mine. Happy birthday, my sweetheart.
48. My day is going to be filled with love and light and fun because I’ll get all I want today — a party. Happy birthday to you, my darling.
49. Your heart’s a great place to be. I just hope I’ve not prevented it from beating, because I’m not leaving — I like it in here. Happy birthday to you, my love.
50. I love you very much, but for today, permit me to get lost in the celebrations and resume loving you tomorrow. Happy birthday, my baby.
51. Life is too fun filled to be serious on your birthday. So let’s make the best of today and hope we go home in one piece. Happy birthday to you, darling.
52. Today, you’re not coming out of the womb or entering into the grave, but you’re somewhere between both. Happy birthday to you, my sweetheart.
53. Let’s sing a song of freedom — freedom from your previous age and all the childishness that came with it. Happy birthday to you, baby.
54. I woke up today wishing I was born today, so we could spend less money celebrating our birthdays every year. Happy birthday, my heart.
55. Apart from me, who else makes your birthday more interesting? Choose your answer wisely before you lose me. Happy birthday to you, my darling.
56. As your dreams keep growing with your age, I pray confusion does not swallow you. My words for you, as you move with your dreams, are: Be safe. Happy birthday, my baby.
57. May you never lose track of fashion trends, so you’ll still be my favourite outing partner. And that’s because I want you by my side, always. Happy birthday, darling.
58. What gift have you had on your special day that’s greater than me? I insist I’m the best thing that has ever happened to you. Happy birthday, my heart.
59. The first thing I’ll buy today is a camera so I’ll capture all embarrassing moments, so they’ll keep us company till the next year. Happy birthday, baby.
60. Nature’s design was for your friends and family to gather around you and make you smile until I stepped in and said “no, he’s mine! I’ll do all by myself”. Hope you enjoy me. Happy birthday, my heart.
61. Our God is awesome and that’s why he brought us together so we’ll share birthdays. Even though I don’t know what I’m saying, happy birthday to you, my baby.
62. Today, I’ll decide how much I love or hate birthdays, so do your best to give them the impression you want me to have about birthdays. Happy birthday, my love.
63. I’m the sweetest thing that ever happened to you, so today I celebrate the sweetest thing that ever happened to the sweetest thing that ever happened to you. Happy birthday, sweetheart.
64. I would have said that the sound of your name is sweeter than songs from my favourite artist, but everything is beautiful in their own way. Happy birthday, dear.
65. I wish you’ll delete every birthday text that came in before mine, so I’ll have proof of being the first to text you a birthday wish. Happy birthday, darling.
66. I believe today is the best day on earth, and since all we hang our lives on is what we believe, then it’s the greatest day on earth. Happy birthday to you, my baby.
67. What if I told you that my love for you increases on your birthdays? You see? It is meant to be happily ever after. Happy birthday, my darling.
68. I’ll do a lot of things to make you happy, but I wish I don’t get so lost in doing them that I forget to eat your cake. Happy birthday to you, my love.
69. Let’s just make your birthday out birthday and leave my birthday as my birthday. Let’s just do it and not think about it. Happy birthday, darling.
70. One day, you’ll look back at this birthday and the only thing you’ll remember is that I was in it, because, today, I’ll do things that will make you forget about everyone else. Happy birthday, my heart.
71. The best things should come to people on their birthdays, so they’ll look forward to the day they’ll throw a party for us. Happy birthday to you, my dear.
72. You’re growing fast and changing like a chameleon. You’re only lucky that you’re growing in the good paths. Happy birthday to you, my baby.
73. I’ve seen many things, but one thing I’m yet to see is a birthday of yours without a party. I want to see many things, but not a birthday of yours without a party. Happy birthday, my darling.
74. Nothing is by chance, so have no fears because you’ll grow gradually. You won’t just wake up to find that you’re five years older. Happy birthday, my heart.
75. I used to think your most interesting days were my most boring days until I met your birthdays. I still think so. Happy birthday to you, my sweetheart.
76. I pray the good Lord gives me all the strength to handle all that comes with your growing up, and I pray that you give me fewer problems. Happy birthday, my darling.
77. Many impossible things have become possible, so what else are you waiting for? Do an impossibility on your big day. Happy birthday, my babe.
78. Celebrate your birthday in such a way that it won’t make the list if I’m to compile the one hundred worst celebrations I know. Happy birthday, my love.
79. My mission today is to eat and drink and party. I hope that’s not yours. Yours should be to provide all day for the enjoyment. Happy birthday to you, my darling.
80. The only reason I won’t take you around the world today is that we can’t go round the world in one day. Let hope and pray the days to grow longer. Happy birthday, sweetheart.
81. On a daily, I get to watch and read news, but on your birthdays, all I want to know about is celebration plans. Happy birthday to you, my heart.
82. May I never be in a place where I’ll be ashamed to talk about you because I want everyone to know that you’re mine. Happy birthday to you, my dear.
83. Hopefully, from today you’ll listen to me more, or maybe I’ll just pray that your ears grow bigger so you won’t have a choice. Happy birthday, my love.
84. I’ve been praying for you every day, so maybe I’ll just stop so I’ll have a prayer for you on your next birthday. Happy birthday to you, my darling.
85. You can be sure that the only reason I’m telling you happy birthday is because of who you are to me. Happy birthday, my sweetheart.
86. I’m not perfect at a lot of things, but I know I’m perfect when it comes to sending you messages on your birthday. Rate me 100%. Happy birthday to you, my heart.
87. Today’s your day so do what you like. Even if you offend people, we have the rest of our lives to apologise. Happy birthday to you, my darling.
88. Whether it’s religion or devotion, I don’t know, but I can’t miss sending a birthday message. So here is yours. Happy birthday, my love.
89. All I want to do today is to celebrate you, so if you don’t see me today, you can assume that I’m celebrating you with my sleep. Happy birthday, sweetheart.
90. No other day is like today and that’s simply because the other days are birthdays of people I probably don’t know. Happy birthday, my darling.
91. I don’t want to see your celebrations in shambles, so I’ll just stay away since that’s the surest gamble I can think of. Happy birthday to you, my baby.
92. My benevolence inspires me to give to causes that are bigger than your birthday, so bear with me. Happy birthday to you, my dear one.
93. To me, your age has always been the number of pushups you can do, so hopefully, even that is increasing too. Happy birthday to you, baby.
94. I love you more than the rest of the world, and sometimes I think my heart is confused because of this. Happy birthday to you, my love.
95. I’m sending you birthday messages and counting. When it gets to a certain number, I’ll stop, knowing I’ve tried. Happy birthday to you, my darling.
96. I’m sure you’re waiting for a message from me, like someone waiting on the Lord. I want to disappoint you but can’t stop myself from typing this. Happy birthday, my baby.
97. Forget poetry and music all those “deep” and “serious” stuff and accept a true happy birthday from the heart of your heartbeat — me. Happy birthday to you, my love.
98. One thing you haven’t done for me yet is dying for me, but I am not about to request that from you on the day we celebrate your birth. Happy birthday, my darling.
99. I wish I could eat all your food today to show you how much I want to celebrate you, but I’m very considerate. Happy birthday, sweetheart.
100. Sometimes, I wish you were born on the 29th of February, so I can easily create a reason why it doesn’t make sense to create a birthday message for three years straight. Happy birthday, my heart.
101. Let’s do a cloth swap today and enjoy the attention and confusion on faces. That’s a good way to celebrate. Happy birthday, my darling.
102. Let’s play reckless today knowing that if any mistake gets us killed, well rise again, because we are seeds. Happy birthday to you, my heart.
103. If you want war, I’ll give you but not today. Let’s just act like everything’s fine. Let’s be like the Egyptians mummies. Happy birthday, darling.
104. Happy days like this comes once a year, but we say the same thing for every other happy day in the year. Happy birthday to you, my sweetheart.
105. I run out of words to wish you a happy birthday because I really don’t know a lot of words. I should buy a dictionary. Happy birthday, my darling.
106. Let’s wish for long life and love and happiness, and let’s wish for money, so we’ll celebrate our other wishes. Happy birthday to you, my baby.
107. I would have travelled round the world to celebrate you today, but I just want to be by your side, making you feel loved. Happy birthday, my darling.
108. You’re beautiful. And I’m hoping and praying that I’m the only girl who tells you that today. But trust me, you’re beautiful. Happy birthday, my love.
109. I feel like there has been a purge of girls, in fact, I smell bloodshed because you treat me like I’m the only girl in the world. Happy birthday to you, baby.
110. Nothing I can tell you changes the fact that you’re a year older today. I may love you like hell, but you’re still a year older today. Happy birthday, dear.
111. I thought it’s better to send you this message instead of resending last year’s message. I thought it’s better to admit that I can’t build a text. Happy birthday, baby.
112. Welcome to another day on the calendar, so don’t get arrogant today, because as much as it’s your birthday, it’s also just another day on the calendar. Happy birthday, my sweetheart.
113. We should get a birthday text code, so sending texts on our birthdays will be easier, but while we’re still waiting to build one, happy birthday to you, darling.
114. Since you’ll be the only fan left if my fan base retires, let me give you a special acknowledgement on your birthday. Happy birthday, my love.
115. Even though there’s a lot I’m still mad at you for, who stays mad on birthdays? While waiting for apologies, I’ll just say Happy birthday, my baby.
116. The excitement in me makes me want to take a cart from a store and drive it on the highway. Hope you feel the same way too. Happy birthday to you, darling.
117. Today deserves to be longer than other days, and it got me wishing for Joshua in the Bible to come around and hold the sun. Happy birthday, my heart.
118. You’re growing fast. You don’t have to have certain hairstyles and certain dress codes to be a man. Just grow. Happy birthday to you, my darling.
119. Hold anything you can see around you and tell it how special you think today is. Maybe it will make the day more special. Happy birthday to you, my love.
120. All I see is a sun in the sky, and nothing to make the day different from others. So what were you saying about your birthday again? Happy birthday to you, my heart.
121. I’m just thinking what the world will turn to if everyone shakes the earth on his or her birthday and the result doesn’t look pleasing to me. So let’s not shake earth today. Happy birthday, my dear.
122. As much as today’s about you, it’s also about me, so there’ll be no music because I can’t dance. It’s not as if you can dance either. Happy birthday to you, baby.
So there you go. A perfect collection of funny birthday messages. Use them and have us and yourself to thank in the end.
We also wish your boyfriend a happy birthday.