I enjoy giving tips on heartfelt messages you can send your friends and family members on special days.
Loving Birthday Wishes for Mother
Every child’s world revolves around his or her mom, and vice versa. We all know that mom is often both the sun and moon of their child’s world. So, it’s only natural to want to try to repay her for all her sacrifices. While this is obviously beyond our reach, we can still try. Her birthday is a good place to start—we can write her a sweet message to show our love and gratitude for her on her special day.
This article contains some beautiful wishes for mom on her birthday. The list is not very long, but all the wishes were carefully chosen. Read on, and select one for your mom on her birthday.
The list is also a work in progress and will grow. If you enjoyed these wishes, please comment.
Two Special Wishes
- Today is a special someone’s birthday. This person is my guiding start, my friend, a philosopher, and my guide—it’s you, dearest Mom. Wishing you a very happy birthday!
- A diamond is rare—but you are rarer. A goddess is fair—but you are fairer. An angel is pure—but you are purer. Most importantly, you are my mother, and I love you very much. Wishing you a grand birthday.
A Card for Mom
Mama, You Are the Best!
- Mom, you will always be the first woman I have ever loved. Whoever I am today, I am because of you. I owe you so much. Thank you, Mom. Happy birthday to you. May God bless you with all the happiness in the world.
- My mom is always going to be the first woman I ever love. She is the role model of my life, and a lifetime of inspiration for me. May God bless you with all the happiness in the world on your birthday, and forever, Mom. Happy birthday.
- I hope that all your dreams and wishes come true, Mom. I am also praying for a long, happy, and healthy life for you. Enjoy the day to the fullest. Happy birthday, my dear Mom!
- Every child’s sweetest dream is to have a mother as sweet as you. I am so lucky to be living my dreams. I wish you all the happiness for this day! Happy birthday.
- You not only guided me while I was growing up, but you also taught me how walk strongly on my own down the super highway of life. Whoever I am today, it’s because of you and I can only thank you and just you for that. Happy birthday, mother! I love you.
Some More Great Birthday Messages for Mom
- I prayed to God for a loving mother and a caring friend. God has clearly granted both of my wishes by giving me a mother who is also my best friend forever. Wishing you a very happy birthday!
- You cannot imagine how much I love you. You cannot guess how much I think about you. Even so, that is all nothing compared to what you have done for me. Wishing you a superb birthday—to the best mother in the world!
- You’re the best mom a kid could ever have. Hope your birthday’s the best, too!
- Today, I thank you for being Mom. I am proud to be your son/daughter. Have a great birthday!
- I wish you all the best for your birthday, Mom. Please forgive all my mistakes.
- I would like to wish my lovely mother a happy birthday on her xth birthday. I love you, Mom!
Happy Birthday to You, Mom!
- There is no dictionary that contains the right words to describe how loving, wonderful, caring, and affectionate my mother is. So I am just going to say, happy birthday Mom!
- My favorite place anywhere in the entire universe is on your shoulder when you hug me. On your birthday, let’s have an especially celebratory hug. Here’s to our relationship and you especially on this day—happy birthday!
- The bond that we share means everything to me. I would be a lost soul if it weren’t for all the love you have showered upon me all my life. Happy birthday, dear Mom!
More Happy Birthday Quotes
- You have given me the priceless gift of life and love. Today, I am going to tell the whole world how caring, loving, and wonderful my mother was, is, and always will be. Happy birthday to you!
- All the jewels in the whole wide world, all the gold of India, and all the money from the Swiss banks are worth nothing next to the love that a mother bestows upon her children. I am lucky to know the wealth of having such a mother.
- When I was younger, you held my hand to show me the way. Even to this day, I have still also always found your caring hand-holding to lead me to the right destination. I am unable to express my love and gratitude in words. So, I just want to say happy birthday to my dear Mom.
- I want to wish for my Mama the greatest happiness ever possible. Happy birthday to you!
“Mother”: A Classic Novel for Mom’s Birthday Gift
Great Russian novelist’s Maxim Gorky’s “Mother” is a classic. The novel is based on the story of a mother who got involved in the Russian revolution. This book is great, not only because it paints a realistic picture of this tumultuous time in world history, but also because it also perfectly depicts the tender relationship between a mother and his son.
This book is a fine birthday present for your dear Mom.
MOM on June 02, 2020:
I want to wish for my Mama the greatest happiness ever possible. Happy birthday to you!
Mahadev Patel on June 02, 2020:
I want learn how to create birthday massage for friends
Douglas.Berton on May 16, 2020:
6510 Fort Independence Dr
Feba on April 29, 2020:
Thankyou very much
Mum on December 04, 2019:
Happy birthday djg
Geraldine on November 20, 2019:
Profound messages indeed keep up the good work
alka goyal on September 17, 2019:
-=-=-=- on April 15, 2019:
Every child’s sweetest dream is to have a mother as sweet as you. I am so lucky to be living my dreams. I wish you all the happiness for this day! Happy birthday.
Jayna on September 15, 2018:
Yes mother is God’s unique creation n yes salute to all beautiful mothers love for them n yes I m proud of myself as I m a mother of two beautiful children
Helen U Bueno on November 23, 2014:
Awesome .Superb. Great Birthday Messages. Vited Excellent.
Tameeka on March 31, 2014:
pinappu (author) from India on April 12, 2013:
Thank you very much @peachpurple
peachy from Home Sweet Home on April 10, 2013:
beautiful birthday messages. Voted up
pinappu (author) from India on April 05, 2013:
Girish, I am very much moved after reading your mother. Mom’s are truly made in heaven and send by God to look after me. Give my regards to your Mom.
Girish on March 30, 2013:
My name is Girish and I am hereby going to tell you all about my dear mother. My father was a fisherman who went to the sea every morning. It was rare during the days of my childhood that I could speak or even see him. As I stated before, he went to the sea before I woke and came home after I slept.
So, practically my Mother was my world. I can remember how he spent her energy for the well being of her son. It is her encouragement which gave me courage to stand and fight. A fight which I never quieted for amy reason; not for having sufficient money or resources.
It is for my Mom I am an established man today. I want all the happiness the realm of God can provide for her, that is my prayer to the almighty God.
Rittika on January 01, 2013:
rubirosalugsanay on December 13, 2012:
you’re the best mama I’ve ever had.. thank you so much mama for everything! i love you mama cora…
washimah on December 13, 2012:
happy birthday mom.. Love y0u/// muaaaah
Jenifer Calo on November 29, 2012:
i love you mom.. GOD BLESS YOU ALWAYS.. mwaaah :*
SREYASI on November 09, 2012:
You are the most sweetest mom in the world.I love you very much.HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM
pinappu (author) from India on November 05, 2012:
Thank you Mama’s Dearest
Mama’s Dearest on November 01, 2012:
Happy Birthday to you dear mother.
pinappu (author) from India on May 28, 2012:
You are absolutely right jpcmc. Sometimes simple birthday wishes are enough.
JP Carlos from Quezon CIty, Phlippines on May 28, 2012:
Sometimes a simple I Love You is enough. But of course a little more zing can go a long way.