A 6-year-old child has a way of making growing older feel like the most super thing that can happen to their lives. The only way of making sure they remember their 6th birthday is by sending them one of these amazing messages that will forever give them nostalgia of the fun they had during their 6th birthday.
Share a sweet 6th birthday message to get the desired results which will leave you with a smile broad enough to make a frog look bad. Here are the birthday wishes to get rid of the confusion about what you can write in a 6-year-old child’s birthday card!
General / Funny / Son / Daughter
Nephew / Niece / Grandson / Granddaughter
Any Boy / Any Girl
Here are some general birthday wishes for all 6-year-old kids, boys and girls.
- 6 years ago, you were born. Feels just like yesterday because the joy you give transcends time. Wishing you the best day ever.
- 6 already? No way!! I’m jealous of how big you’ve grown. Keep being big and cute.
- Since you were born, you’ve been my hero. Can’t wait till you’re 10 so you become a superhero like Ben 10. Wish you the best this year.
- I wonder where you get your cleverness from, I hope you’ll keep it. Happy Birthday to the smartest 6-year-old!
- You are my sweet 6-year-old child and all my expectations are associated with you. Surprise me.
- If I had six wishes, I’d ask for you six times. Congrats on your 6th birthday. Have a blast.
- For 6 years, you’ve been a blessing to this world. Planet Earth is lucky to have you.
- Celebrating a kid is beautiful but it becomes more beautiful when we celebrate that special kid. May you have a bright future honey.
- This card has been designed for a little kid who can kick the ball easily without any directions. Happy 6th Birthday sweetie.
- You are an energetic kid and my life becomes lively and cheerful just because of your silly acts. Have a wonderful sixth celebration.
- Another year of happiness has started and you’re turning 6. May this year bring you the unlimited fun, success, and pleasure.
- Count your candles on the cake, I think they are six. Happy 6th birthday, my fatty boy.
- Happy 6th birthday to the cute, charming and intelligent child, whose shining brightens our sky.
- Happy 6th birthday my dear, you are almost taller than me.
- Age six is super cool, even though you’ll hardly remember it when you grow up, we, your family won’t forget. Happy 6th Birthday!
Here are some hilarious and funny ways to wish a 6-year-old child a happy birthday.
- Bad boys get longer noses like Pinocchio’s, good boys get birthdays.
- Five or Six? Just kidding, have a wonderful 6th birthday and a glorious year.
- Six years old!! You’re a man now. Your muscles gotta be like Johnny Bravo’s.
- I’ve never been good at math but I guess you’re clocking 6 today. Happy Birthday cutie!
- Enjoy your 6th birthday and eat 6 cake slices, I can help you.
Here are some sweet and funny ways to wish your 6-year-old son a happy birthday, you can also see our huge list of happy birthday wishes for son.
- My heir, my pride, my hero, my soldier, my right hand, my everything. I’m so proud to have you. Happy Birthday Son.
- Having you has been my greatest accomplishment. I’m so proud to be your father. Congrats on clocking 6 my dear. Have the most wonderful day.
- The rapid growth you experience from 5 to 6 is not explainable. May you continue to grow in all wisdom and knowledge.
- I hope you’ll get enough presents from your friends and family members to make your day a memorable one.
- Happy 6th Birthday to you my first son. I hope you will grow up to be my utmost pride.
- Life is celebrating the day of my cute little son’s birth. Have a wonderful and stupendous 6th birthday.
Here are sweet and cute messages aimed at a daughter turning 6, but you can also check out this collection of ways to say “Happy Birthday, Daughter.”
- This is your 6th year as the queen on the throne. May you rule for long.
- Beautiful like a dove, caring like your mom, strong as a hero, brave as Mulan. You’re all I could ask for in a daughter. Best wishes from mom.
- Six is not just a number, it is a super number as long as you are on it, because you make everything special, sweetie. Happy Birthday angel!
- I had doubts about the gift I could give you, that could match the most adorable 6-year-old girl in the whole world. But I found a special one. Are you ready?
- Hey little miss, thanks for being a part of my life. I can’t imagine my life without you and so I’ll always be there for you. I love you 6 times more than yesterday. Happy Birthday!
- The favorite day of my life was the day you were born. For the six years since then, you’ve made every day better than the last. Looking forward to the coming years. Happy Birthday!
- Your beautiful little cute smile brings a lot of joy into my life, I hope you’ll keep this smile forever. Happy 6th Birthday my pretty girl.
- Happy 6th Birthday to the youngest princess in the world. I really love you and thank God for giving you to me.
Make your nephew’s 6th birthday a unique one by wishing him a happy birthday. Here are some messages.
- Being your [uncle/aunt] is a great joy in my life. Congratulations on clocking 6 today. Send me the gifts you don’t like.
- Hey Pal, guess who’s 6 today? You!! Enjoy your day to the fullest. Thanks for being the best nephew ever.
- Words can’t express how honored I’m to be your [aunt/uncle]. Words can’t also express how much you will accomplish in life. Cheers to your new age.
- Enjoy the cool childhood and make awesome memories at school. Wish you a very happy 6th birthday, my sweet nephew.
Here are some cute and sweet ways to wish your niece a happy 6th birthday.
- Hey pumpkin, your favorite [aunt/uncle] says Happy Birthday.
- Kisses, wishes and showers of love to you from this side. Wishing you the merriest of birthdays niece. Congrats on clocking 6.
- Feliz Cumpleanos mi sobrina! Happy Birthday my niece. Lots of love from here.
- Who says you can’t have everything? Well I do have everything because I have you as my niece. Happy Birthday Dear.
- We are all ready to see the little princess running with balloons and jump over the cake. Enjoy the party sweetheart.
- Look back, you will find balloons. Look ahead; you will find the cake. Have a great celebration honey.
Make your 6-year-old grandson’s birthday a marvelous one by using one of these messages.
- Happy 6th birthday my dear little grandson, you are the greatest thing to ever happen to me and I’m glad to be part of your life. So eat lots of cake and have fun.
- Happy Birthday my dearest 6-year-old man, you are the most amazing kid. I hope you enjoy the day with your lovely [grandma/grandpa].
- Thanks for being my grandson, that makes me a proud [grandma/grandpa]. Enjoy your day to its fullest.
Here are sweet ways to wish your granddaughter a happy 6th birthday.
- Happy 6th birthday my granddaughter, you make each and every day worth the smile. I hope you enjoy the gifts that your siblings and cousins brought to you.
- A cute girl makes her [grandma/grandpa] happy day by day, so I’m getting ready for the best celebration; my sweet granddaughter’s birthday.
- Best wishes for the cutest granddaughter on Earth.
- My heart melts when I see that you’re growing fast to look like your mother, pretty and cute. Happy Birthday my little princess!
If you know any little girl like a friend’s daughter who is turning 6, you can pick out one of these messages.
- Today is a very big day for a very big girl. Wishing you a day as happy and beautiful as you.
- Morning Princess. The whole kingdom is waiting to wish you a happy birthday, so I’m honored I get to be the first. Happy Birthday Dearie!
- A super fantastic 6-year-old girl like you deserves a fabulous party. Get ready for candy and cake.
- Barbie, how fast you’ve grown. You’re growing faster than Sonic running.
Here are some messages for little boys who are turning six.
- Knock Knock!! Who’s there? The birthday boy!! Have a blast dear!
- Hi, sweet boy, as you’re six years old, I wish you taste the burger of Krusty Krab one day.
- It’s your 6th year and I can say it is going to be awesome, have fun with your new teeth.
- A sweet celebration for a boss, yes, you are like a boss at school. Enjoy, brat!