Want to write encouraging and comforting birthday messages for a cancer patient? Thinking about something nice to say to someone with terminal cancer or going through a tough time? Sometimes it can be difficult to figure out what to write in a birthday card for someone battling cancer.
Sending prayers for healing, for a speedy recovery, and for continuing good health on their special day can give them hope and help them feel better.
Keep in touch with them with some of these comforting wishes and make them feel loved and cared for.
Sample Birthday Wishes for a Cancer Patient
Below you will find some ideas on what to write in a birthday card for someone diagnosed with cancer. They are meant to inspire your card or note’s wording.
- I wanted you to know how much I love and care about you. Please don’t get discouraged, you’re always in our thoughts and prayers. You’ll overcome this horrible time and feel better soon. Happy birthday to someone I love so dearly!
- On your [insert year] birthday, I wish you a speedy healing that does not leave behind any illness whatsoever. Never give up, you’ll win the battle.
- Today, I wish you fast healing, many more birthdays, happiness, and good health to enjoy the rest of your life.
- I wish I could help you regain your full strength back. However, my prayers for fast healing are with you. I love you. Happy birthday!
- The result of your cancer diagnosis does not mean you are hopeless, have hope and courage that you will soon get better. My thoughts and prayers are with you always. As you add yet another year today, I wish you many more blissful birthdays and a robust good health.
- Happy birthday to my best friend, may you have many more years of good health to spend with us on earth and I pray God give you the strength and courage to continue with the treatment and feel better soon.
- Despite your health challenges, you are still steadfast in faith. I’m so happy that you’re responding positively to the cancer therapy. May you be healed completely and get better soon. Happy birthday!
- You are my pride, and you’re always in my thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery. Happy birthday to someone I’m missing so much!