New Free Christmas Phrases
At Christmas, we strive to awaken the best and beautiful feelings of love and peace for others, that is why this is the most beautiful time of the year, as we come together to commemorate one more year of the birth of Jesus.
Maybe you cannot personally greet all your family and friends, for that reason, do not miss the opportunity to send your Christmas greetings to all your loved ones. You can use freely any of the phrases which we show you below.
You can send these nice phrases either by mail, Facebook or WhatsApp. We wish you a Merry Christmas next to your loved ones!
The best free Christmas texts:
– “We must be happy at Christmas, because we celebrate the born of Jesus, with those we love and because we enjoy the company of all of them, for that and much more, Merry Christmas for all!”
– “Christmas is a time of reflection, and to forgive those who have hurt us, therefore let’s be united by receiving Christmas Eve in harmony and peace, feeling happy. Merry Christmas!”
– “With Christmas, we remember the birth of the child Jesus, who was received with great and extraordinary love by his parents, filling our hearts with infinite joy and feeling an immense gratitude. Very Happy Holidays!”
– “Today the world is celebrating, because we receive Christmas with the Christmas spirit that overwhelms us with emotions, bringing out the best in each one of us. Merry Christmas to all!”
– “Give in this Christmas, your tolerance and your wisdom; material things are not important, so do not worry that the magic is in you, discover all the good you can give. Very Happy Holidays!”
– “Because you are a great human being, I wish you to have beautiful holidays, with health, lots of love and peace and enjoying your beautiful family. Merry Christmas!”
– “In the same way that the wise men arrived in Bethlehem guided by the Star of David, to see the baby Jesus, I hope that the Christmas spirit leads you to forgiveness and happiness, so you can enjoy Christmas with your loved ones. Merry Christmas!”
– “May the hearts of the whole world become humble, since this feeling brings us closer to the greatness of man, pleasing Jesus ,Our Lord. Merry Christmas to all! “
– “I wish that the magic of Christmas would give us joy ,hope, a better tomorrow and May allow us to live in peace. Merry Christmas!”
– “Let us share this Christmas with the most needy, sit at our table and drink with them, with the human warmth which should characterize us as men of good faith and will. Very Happy Holidays!”
– “If you have reason to feel sad at these parties, do not hesitate to share this moment of love and peace, in the company of those around you, forget all memories that hurt you, and appreciate the opportunity to be alive. Merry Christmas to all! “
Wishing you to spend an extraordinary Christmas, share the magic that is in you to grow as a human being, and thank God for all the good you receive and hard times too, since it is the best way to learn to live.
Take advantage of every moment of your life and enjoy the most with your loved ones this Christmas, give a smile to the stranger, the friend and, why not, your enemy, demonstrating the greatness of your soul.
In this website you can obtain some nice Christmas phrases to share with all your loved ones, sending your best greetings for Christmas.
Show that you are able to forgive the one who offended you, the one who hurt you and bring out the best in you this Christmas, by sending some of these beautiful Christmas phrases.
Download free beautiful Christmas messages:
– “Let us get rid of all negative feelings in these Christmas Holidays and fill our hearts with love and peace for others. Merry Christmas to all! “
– “Let us contemplate Mary and Joseph with Jesus of Nazareth, in that manger, amazed at the work of God in the whole world, for the forgiveness of sins, with divine mercy. Merry Christmas to all! “
– “This Christmas, let us take the example of the child Jesus, who was born in the most humble place in history, as a sign of simplicity and material dispossession in this world so full of fallacies and where there is much selfishness and inequality. Very Happy Holidays!”
– “Giving is better than receiving, so on this Christmas Eve, give a significant gift to everyone with whom you share your table and remember the true meaning of Christmas. Merry Christmas to all! “
– “Enjoy this Christmas party, your family, as it is the most precious treasure we must care for and preserve, valuing each member who is part of our loved ones. Merry Christmas!”
– “Let us offer help and support to people of good heart, who need us, that is why, in this Christmas party, let us demonstrate our charity and empathy for others, being noble and good human beings. Very Happy Holidays!”
– “We know how important this time of year is, in which we get the magic of Christmas, feasting with songs, decorating our homes and placing the mystery of Christmas Eve. Merry Christmas to all! “
– “In this Christmas we are in solidarity, and we share a prayer as a sign of faith with our fellow men, let us pray for the peace of the world, to stop the wars and terrorism that is found all over the world. Merry Christmas!”
– “We do not allow more abuse in humanity, let us do an act of conscience and take out the best of our hearts, to strengthen the brotherhood and fellowship in each one of us. Merry Christmas to all!”
– “Let us be accomplices of the good feelings that emanate from people this Christmas, let’s be filled with joy and celebrate Christmas. Very Happy Holidays!”
– “Let’s enjoy the joy of living in peace and harmony, this Christmas, let’s give love to our fellow human beings, and be aware of the lack of love for the human race, so let’s have compassion for the others . Merry Christmas!”
Enjoy this Christmas in the best possible way; sharing with others all the good things that life gives you. Come back soon and Merry Christmas!
If you liked this page you can help us by giving us a “like” on facebook, G+, twitter. Also if you want you can help this website by sending your Christmas messages, and will be published, others friends will thank you .