Looking for some original wishes for a 10th birthday? Look no further!
The first few years of a child’s life are characterized by remarkable learning and growing. Around age 10, the child begins to transition to the next phase of their journey toward adulthood. New ideas and conceptions begin to form. This is why the 10th birthday is a very important milestone: It marks the end of the childhood and a dawning of a more mature phase.
If you are looking for some original wishes, then rest assured—all the messages collected here have never before been published. All of these are brand new. But, still, if you want to write something of your own, then you can simply use this article as inspiration or a baseline template for your own original 10th birthday wish.
Bonus: Lemon-Lime Cupcake Recipe
What 10-year-old doesn’t like sweets? Here’s a special bonus—prepare some delicious cupcakes for the special day. Here is quick recipe for you.
Yield: 12 cupcakes
- 3/4 cups butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp lemon extract
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/4 cup lemon-lime soda (like 7-Up, Sprite, or any generic grocery store brand)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Cream the butter with sugar in a bowl until the mixture becomes light.
- Mix the eggs into the mixture, one by one. Stir it well after adding each one.
- Add the lemon extract and stir some more.
- Now, add the flour and the soda. Mix it well until it becomes smooth.
- Now, divide the mixture into the cups. Then, place your cups into the heated oven. Bake until your cakes becomes spongy and non-sticky (you can check this with a toothpick every 5-10 minutes—bake times will vary by oven).
That’s it, you now have some delicious lemon-lime cupcakes for your special 10-year-old. Enjoy!
My collection of 10th birthday wishes is not huge. If you like the ones listed above, then I’ll make sure to enrich this article with more. Please also feel free to write your own wishes and submit it via the comments section—I’ll be sure to give you credit!